Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BONK!

Sometimes when either Dennis and I come home, the cats go a little nutty.....especially if it is a nice day outside and even more so when we come home from a weekend away. So today Beaumont was being his usual crazy and extremely vocal self. Normally, I would have put both cats outside but since it is supposed to rain sometime this evening, I didn't want to deal with bringing them in from the rain. So I fed Jack Rabbit Slims as usual and shut the sliding glass door behind me. Then B.L. jumped on the table (slipping a bit as he did so) and I yelled at him to get off. Well, I don't know if he had too much momentum or he thought the door was open, but he ran right into the sliding glass door!....with a huge BONK!!!!! He then took off running down the hallway....zigging and zagging as he went into the baby's room and hid under the bed! What a complete dork! I tried to call him out, but I couldn't stop laughing so I just left him there. He came out a few minutes later, but he was all jumpy.....like he had one to many cups off coffee! Sometimes I don't think he has a brain.....poor, poor gato. Now, he's snug as a bug in a rug on the couch......let's just hope he stays that way!

No comments: