Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oye!

No blog yesterday, because I was just plain cranky!

1. I completely broke out this weekend (thank you hormones) and picture day is tomorrow.

2. My hair is driving my crazy, but I have fought the urge to get a haircut because I end up getting it cut just a few days before picture day and not liking it for the past few years.

3. My blood sugar was runny WAY too high all day and I couldn't really snack like normal.

4. I WAS HUNGRY!!!!

5. We had a really long staff meeting (it was supposed to be short) which caused me to take my meds 45 minutes later than usual.

6. My lip was still recovering from getting stuck to a lime popsicle and ripping off a layer or two of skin because I couldn't get it unstuck!

7. I'm totally craving anything lime, but can't chug the limeade because it's filled with sugar. I seriously need to buy some limes in the next day or so.

On the upside, today was pretty successful. I accomplished quite a bit and my sugars were running within normal limits. It's crazy what a little number can do to your mood! And the big question of the night is......sliced apple or lime pop?

No comments: