Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All Set

Today I had my long term sub come in and shadow me again. Actually, she did my schedule while I observed and worked on finalizing some last minute things before I go on maternity leave. It appears that next Wednesday will be my last day at work as long as I don't go into labor before then. I know my sub will do an absolutely wonderful job, but I'm a bit nervous about leaving because I'm so use to being in control and now I have to give it up to someone else. However, I'm sure that as soon as our daughter arrives, I won't even think about it anymore! I'm getting so excited! She's gonna be here so soon!

2 comments:

Jenai said...

Weeeeee! :D So is it today that you eat the watermelon? Or tomorrow? And where are those belly picks, eh?

shan said...

Wait until the weekend to go into labor. Grandma is coming to get me on Friday for my weekend at home. Can you wait and have the her when they go to Coos Bay. LOL