Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No More Room

There is absolutely no more room for our daughter to get any bigger! I just don't see how it's possible when I can practically feel it when she moves her pinky finger! Now don't get me wrong, I live for every movement she makes, but she's really packed in there now and there's no more room for her to go. According to my books, she should "drop" soon leaving me with more breathing room and her with more kicking room....I'm looking forward to that day. I'm also looking forward to the day I can sneeze normally.....because as of now, I don't have enough room in my lungs for the amount of air it takes to sneeze like a normal person. It sounds pretty funny, but it's totally true!

I must get back to the couch now. You should see the size of my cankles!

No comments: