Friday, October 3, 2008

All's Good in the Neighborhood

Today we had our first weekly ultrasound and non-stress test.....and it's all good. I had them double check to make sure she's a girl (and she is no doubt about it) and we got a picture of her cute foot! She weighs approximately 5lbs 1oz now and looks like a little person! She's changed so much since our last ultrasound! As for the non-stress test, it was pretty non-stressful. She's doing just fine in there and should arrive sometime in mid-November....right on schedule. Even though I thought everything was going to be okay, it was really nice to hear it from several medical sources. So after I got home I did a second load of her laundry and this evening we packed her bag. I've sort of starting packing mine, but I'm not in too much of a hurry to finish (shockingly enough!).

Have a great weekend! Tomorrow we're headed to the apple festival....rain or shine!

3 comments:

Jenai said...

Awwwww!.... I'm so glad all is well, and that she is indeed a girl! Imagine all the last minute shopping you'd be doing otherwise. hehehe.

Can't wait to see the ultrasound shots. :)

Love,
~Jenai

Nancy Bergenske said...

It is really cool that they can tell you how much she weighs, I don't remember that from the olden days! So how is her foot? Does it look like it will fit in the little pink Uggs?

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That's so awesome! Not much longer now... It's a good thing you're not a procrastinator like me. I finished packing my bag while in labor! :)