Friday, October 10, 2008

Profile

For the last 4 hours, I have been shuttling myself from one appointment to the next. Our ultrasound went very well and everything is still right where it should be. The non-stress test was again non-stressful and lasted the minimum 20 minutes! As soon as we got in there she started kicking around so all we had to do was wait another 13 minutes to finish the required 20 minutes on the machine. Then I headed up to meet with the nutritionist about my sugar levels and she was completely baffled by the inconsistencies in my levels.....so we are trying one more thing for this weekend and if that doesn't work then I guess I'm being switched completely over to insulin. At this point I really don't care what they put me on as long as things become consistent! But like I've said before, the day they get things figured out will be the day I go into labor! LOL!


Doesn't it look like she's blowing bubbles!!!! It still looks like she'll have my nose and Dennis's lips!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! That is so ADORABLE! She's beautiful.