Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kegs

No, it not the kind filled with beer....it's what happens when there is no distinction between your ankles and your thighs! I am afflicted with this horrible ailment. The bottom half of me looks like it belongs on someone else's body! It's sooooo weird and definitely not the most comfortable thing in the world. I would post a picture of them, but I'm afraid I'd give several of you horrible nightmares. I've retained so much water in the past week or so that I HAD to get bigger shoes...slip ons at that! I went from a 6 1/2 to a 8 1/2!!!! I was so desperate I didn't even look for a cheap pair.....I just got the ones that were the most comfortable. Thankfully, they are on the cute side.....Dennis ended up picking them out for me because I was....well...pregnant and that for some reason has short circuited my thinking and decision making skills.

Alright, it's time to put my kegs up!

3 comments:

Jenai said...

Um... do the docs know just *how* much swelling has gone on?

Eep eep eep!

Nancy Bergenske said...

You are adorable and should stop worrying about looking bigger... Have you seen any pictures of preggo me? No? Well that's because they were all burned!

shan said...

Um.. I want to see pics of just how big you've gotten since the last time I saw you. Last time I saw you, I think you were the size of 9 squares of TP. Please post a pic!! I hope to talk to you soon!!