Saturday, February 20, 2016

When life gives you limes....

My life gives me limes. When it does, I just make mojitos!!!! Tonight, I decided I needed to turn those limes into some mojitos....and dang, they are just so good! Part of me thinks I should have become a bartender at some point in my life. Hey, I still have a lot of life left...I can always combine it with something I love already!!!! Anyway, so what's better than freshly made mojitos? Awesome (loud) music!!!!!! Yes, so this means a (solo) dance party in my living room with the surround sound blasting!!!! You may be thinking, "Ah, how sad!", but on the contrary. This means this counts as a cardio workout! Although, Pandora was not being cooperative for awhile because she was playing some very awful (slow and sad) music...that I couldn't fast forward through! Don't worry, we're friends again. You may be asking, "What is the moral of this post?" Well, everyone always thinks life gives you lemons, but that's not true. Sometimes, it gives you limes....and you can make a very tasty alcoholic drink from them that helps your life seem just a little more palatable.

No comments: