Saturday, February 13, 2016

Score!

And I am NOT talking sports! I finally came to the realization that I needed a more powerful (and bigger) Kitchen Aid mixer for Swirls since I have three upcoming events in the next few weeks. However, as some of you know, they don't just give these beauties away. The one I had a crush one ranged in the $450 price range. So, how can I think about spending that much on a piece of equipment? I can't....really....and I didn't. I realized I needed to sell my current mixer to help off set the cost of a new one....posted on FB and sold it in 2 hours for $100! Bing! Next, and this is the biggest SCORE.....I ended up buying the exact model I wanted from Kohls for $350 PLUS I got $70 in Kohls cash!!!!! So my cost in the end...$250!!!!! This is LESS than the Standard Kitchen Aid people!!!!! Hahahahaha! Such a freaking score!!! This is how you buy sh**!!!