Monday, February 29, 2016

Broccoli

Cupcakeathon had me busy all weekend long! Quarter Craze was Friday and left me exhausted! It was a great event and Swirls did well. I'm hoping to participate in another one as soon as my schedule allows. Saturday had me restocking my supplies to prep for Redwood Acres on Sunday. Another event, but this time I just sit on my arse and people watch in between the purchases of cupcakes. This event went well too, but both left me starving because there simply isn't time to eat!....let alone pee!!!! Thus, this leads me to broccoli. I'd picked up the large bag of florets at Costco because that is what one does when they have a love affair with broccoli. And after a whole week plus without broccoli and being starved for want of cupcake money, I was so giddy to come home today and steam it up!!! I actually got butterflies in my stomach! That is when I knew, what normal person gets THAT excited over broccoli. Then I realized, I'm NOT a normal person! I kick ass and take names while saying FU, with a whiskey on the rocks in my hand! So when tomorrow comes, I will seize the day again and continue my love affair with broccoli.

No comments: