Thursday, February 18, 2016

Dude Really?!?!

Yesterday I was at Verizon and the guy was trying to explain to me how I was getting a better deal by paying $122 a month (minus tax) with a new iPhone 6s and 6Gs as opposed to what I am currently paying at US Cellular for TWO lines for $126 a month (with tax) which also includes 6Gs. Odd, don't you see? Yes, I still have an iPhone 5s with USC, but STILL!!!! So, I asked the guy (or rather told him) I've NEVER had to pay for a phone for USC....EVER, and your plan is way more expensive! He said, well, your paying for roaming and being off network all the time with USC. In which I replied, no I'm not. My bill never changes. He then repeated that I would still be getting a better deal with them. Uuuuuuhhhh, DUDE!!!!! I know you work for a phone company and you have to promote them, but sometimes, just SOMETIMES, numbers DON'T LIE. Face facts man so you don't look like a complete moron! Think about the numbers!!!! Therefore, I just had to leave.....shaking my head. No Verizon for me!

1 comment:

Jenai said...

We're still with USC also... No major complaints thus far! Haven't we all been with them for about 16 years now? LOL