Sunday, February 21, 2016

Gymtastic

I got my arse to the gym today nice and early people!!! I actually saw someone I knew who was just finishing and while I was saying hello, I realized I'm probably WAY to chipper for most people to handle...in a gym...at that time of day. It wasn't the crack of dawn or anything, but I think it was even to early for people to have their usual fake smile on, when they really just want to revert back to their sour face most likely because they haven't had enough coffee yet. Anyway, I worked out for an HOUR!!! Yes, I thought I was going to die many times, but I found a new show on Amazon Prime called Catastrophe. It is freaking hilarious! And I had to stifle my laughter several times...I mean really, I don't want to be the crazy lady laughing out loud (by herself) while she's working out! The show helps the time go by and it is not until afterward that I feel how much my butt and legs are mad at me for the work I put them through. So tomorrow morning, at the crack of dawn, I will be heading back to the gym to work out and then prepare for the first day back from vacation!!!! I checked out the showers today and they were t that bad and I didn't feel I was going to be attacked or anything, so that was a bonus! LMAO!!! Plus, I don't have to use my electricity or water! Always thinking I am! Now I'm super tired, but really thinking I should pop that bottle of sparkling peach wine that's calling my name!

No comments: