Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Surprise! A 7th tooth!


Dennis discovered Caitlin had a 7th tooth while playing around with her this evening. He noticed her upper gums were a little bloody and on further inspection, discovered a 7th tooth just breaking through!!!! I can't believe she has seven already!!!! Oh, and she decided today was the day she was going to pull herself up to the couch. It all happened while I was eating breakfast on the couch and she really wanted to get up with me (although, it was probably the remote control that spurred it, but I'm still gonna think it was me :).

The second day of school ended up with me in CELDT training from 12:30-4:00. This year's training was extremely important as we discovered we will be testing our EL K-1 kids in Reading and Writing. It will definitely be interesting! Tomorrow I need to finalize my Title 1 schedule and go over my plans for Friday.....my very first day teaching 1st grade!!!! I hope to accomplish a lot tomorrow.....and if I remember my coffee cup, I think I can do it.

No comments: