Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


I've done it. I hit my 30's today....and I'm starting to except it with the support of my husband and my wonderful family and friends. Thank you. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes and flowers! I love them! Although, poor Dennis. His allergies went completely crazy and I ended up putting one bouquet in Caitlin's closet....it will go with me to work tomorrow where I can admire it all day :)

We had a pretty typical day with shopping at Target and Costco. Dennis and Caitlin got me a "The White Queen" by Philipa Gregory and a coated, heat resistant (rainbow colored) whisk....both which I really wanted! I made sweet and sour chicken for dinner that was super yummy and had two different cakes for dessert! One was a mini boston creme cake we picked up yesterday and the other was a 7lb chocolate cake from Costco.....one of my favorites!!!! Mmmmmmm!!!! Too bad I don't have a taste-a-blog, you'd all love it too! I plan on getting Caitlin's lunch ready for tomorrow and then start my new book!!!



Flowers my daddy and mom Chi-Sai sent me.


Flowers my baby brother and family sent me.

No comments: