Thursday, September 3, 2009

1st day in 1st grade


Tomorrow is my first day teaching in my first grade class! This afternoon I realized my nervousness was being replaced with excitement....finally! I pretty much have everything ready to go tomorrow I just need to make a overhead and a prediction chart. I just hope I remember to do everything that I planned!

I made it a few hours at work until I had to tuck my hair behind my ears. It didn't look as good today as it did yesterday. Plus, it got a bit wet after I took a shower and those pieces decided they wanted to flip out. Normally this is what I would want, but today I'd hoped it wouldn't. Oh, well.

I'm off to eat an Oreo and play my addiction....Bejeweled Blitz!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

It'll be so fun to have you right across the hall!