Monday, September 7, 2009

Uh oh!


Yesterday I walked in to find Caitlin standing up in her crib! Apparently, she didn't want to take a nap. Now I'm just waiting for the day she crawls out of her crib! I keep telling myself she's too young to do it now....but no matter how much I try and reassure myself, I'm totally nervous and kinda freaking out about it!

Now that Caitlin is perfecting the art of pulling herself up on EVERYTHING, she's trying to figure out how to get back down. This baffles her and she winds up blowing raspberries (like now) or fussing....unless she falls and then come the crocodile tears (daddy doesn't have a chance with those :) But I'm sure any day now she'll figure it out as she becomes braver and braver. It's all very excited but those days where she laid around like a little sack of potatoes, came in handy.

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Yep, she's keepin you on your toes... never a boring moment! :-)