Sunday, August 30, 2009

She said it!






On Friday night (also known as fantasy football draft night) Caitlin finally said da da! It's so cute and she's said it sparingly over the last 24 hours. I can't wait (I'm sure Dennis can't either) when she starts blabbing on about da da, da da, da da like she does with her b sounds right now.

Ooooo, I made her a new baby food yesterday and she actually kinda liked it. I saw it in a magazine and thought it was really pretty. It's basically hummus with beets....but the color is like a hot pink! Then I thought to myself "Why are you making a baby food that stains worse than carrots?"...and my answer? The color. It's silly I know, but it's sooooo pretty!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

What a smart girl... you should have her start practicing her m's!