Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Enough is Enough


I've decided I need to quite complaining about my school schedule and just embrace it. If I do that, it'll make my life (and those lives around me) much nicer. So on my way home I tried to think of the positives.

1) I can spend more time with Caitlin every morning and afternoon, rather than just one full day.
2) Caitlin LOVES going to daycare, so she probably likes going the extra day a week.
3) I have more time in the afternoon to get things done before places close.
4) I have more time to make dinners rather than rushing around to cook them at 5pm.

So, enough is enough. From this day forth I will try not to complain about my schedule again. I will make the best of it!

Caitlin is mastering the art of putting "things" into containers. Today she decided to help me put the excess pasta that was on her plate, back into a baby food jar. Then she helped pick up her bath toys by putting them in a cup. It was so adorable, we filmed it on our big camera...twice!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I am glad you are counting your blessings and looking at the up side of your situation, however, please feel free to complain/vent to me if necessary!!