Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Progress



Progress has been made in my classroom. I think I'm ready for tomorrow. I brought science and social studies planning homework home, but I don't think I'll get too much done since it's so late. But having a plan of what I should plan will help significantly. The major thing looming over me right now is a hint of a sore throat. I'm hoping it's just in my head or the result of talking too much over the last several days. Regardless, I cannot get sick now!!!!!

Caitlin ate so much tonight that you would have thought we hadn't fed her for days! She ate 2/3 of a jar of baby food and I sliced up 1/8 of a banana, 1/2 oz of cheese, 1/4 of an avocado, 1/2 a pear, yogurt melts, and cheerios!!! Then she decided she really wanted to nurse about 20 minutes before she usually does. Crazy girl!

1 comment:

shan said...

No you cant get sick. Just to let you know at our elementary school here kids are droppin like flies!!!

Feel Better :)