Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Preparations Have Begun


Today I headed back into work to ready my classroom for the upcoming school year. I spent most of my time in my first grade classroom unpacking our new language arts program and figuring out what I will be teaching on my Fridays. We decided that I would teach social studies and science plus anything else that I want to teach. Tomorrow I'm going to tackle my Title 1 room. It is a complete disaster! I'm hoping I can get everything back into it's place so I can start planning next week.

Oh, while we were visiting J, K, B, and M, Caitlin sprouted two new teeth! One on the top and one on the bottom. She now has five teeth!....and I think her sixth one will be arriving within the next week or so. I just hope it comes in less painful than the other two.

No comments: