Sunday, August 2, 2009

What A Wedding!

What a wedding! Dyani and Peter were married yesterday at a winery. It was a gorgeous day, warm, but not too warm. The flowers were beautiful and the food was AMAZING....don't even get me started on the cupcakes! She had two flavors....champagne cake with a fresh raspberry filling and lemon buttercream and chocolate with mocha buttercream and a chocolate truffle filling! Let's just say I had more than my fair share of cupcakes! There were several SATC references throughout the ceremony which were really fun. I danced for at least 2 hours straight and it was a good thing I had already taken my shoes off. I had worn them for all of an hour and I already had a big blister on each toe! Dancing barefoot on stone tile was a much better alternative to blisters! Caitlin and Dennis had a great time too. Caitlin had salmon for the first time and she really liked it. I also let her try some of a cupcake too! By 6pm she was exhausted. Only having taken one nap earlier that morning, she was having a hard time keeping her eyes open that night. Dennis and her left shortly after that while I stayed and did my bridesmaids duty.....dancing up a storm with the bride! It was such a beautiful day and I am so happy for Dyani and Peter!





2 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

So so sorry about the bejeweled addiction... I can not help you, I am an addict myself! Looks like a beautiful wedding... I am glad you had fun & Congrats to the gorgeous bride!

Kris said...

I found you! Disregard the e-mail I just sent you. You are first on my new list of favorites! Don't you feel special?