Sunday, August 9, 2009

Where do I start....


1. Caitlin had two REALLY good nights of sleep
2. One of those nights she slept for 8 straight hours!!!!
3. She's had a low grade fever since Saturday because she's teething
4. When I went to get her from a nap, she was starting to pull herself up on the rail
5. Dennis lowered her crib to the lowest setting.
6. She's trying to pull herself up on anything she can (while still wobbly)
7. While kneeling, she can push herself up on one leg in order to get into a standing position
8. She's been on a finger food only kick for the past several days
9. Dennis is really good at sneaking in the unwanted food
10. She has moved from saying "da da" to "pa pa"

In a nut shell it's been busy here. Plus, with my horrible addiction to Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook, I've been running out of time to blog. And yes, I do spend that much time playing. Help!

No comments: