Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Preparations Continue


Okay, I am SOOOOO not ready for school to start. My room is a complete disaster and I don't have anything planned out for the first week! I did get my parent letter done, so that's one thing off my list. Caitlin is staying at daycare for an extra hour and a half tomorrow so I can work on things. Normally, the Thursday before school starts, we have a good portion of the day to work in our rooms. But this year our principle has planned out the entire day chalk full of meetings. The clock is ticking and I'm affraid I'll run out of time!

Caitlin sprouted her 6th tooth yesterday! Now she has two on the top and four on the bottom. She is also pulling herself up on the coffee table without getting frustrated. She's army crawling faster everyday and follows us throughout the house now. Sleeping is going well and most nights she's only been getting up twice (I'm totally digging that)!

I'm super exhausted tonight and I hope I get to bed early. Sweet dreams.

No comments: