Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sweet Sugar

Here are all NINE creations from left to right:
Sugar Spice Coffee, Snickerdoodle, German Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Lebkuchen

Sugar

Coconut Candy, Caramel, Cake Pop

All I can say is....I AM DONE!!!! And I really couldn't have done it without Dennis's help. He watched the kids all weekend while I baked in the kitchen all day. At one point on Saturday when Caitlin didn't nap, she calmly watched me mixing and rolling and slicing, while she was perched on the bar stool. That would be the only time she was calm around the cookies because once she realized they WERE cookies, her paws were all over them. So Dennis decided to occupy her by making a gingerbread house together. They had a great (and sticky) time to say the least. Colton also got to pitch in a bit too!


Sugar cookie madness!

So pretty


Let the decorating begin!


It needs a bit more icing.


And time for a taste test.

And now for the demolition!

I think I finally got all the stickiness off the table!

1 comment:

Jenai said...

You... are insane... and awesome... and amazing!... I've only managed to make salt dough this year. ;) I know it's an exceptional year with moving... but still! You always impress me!!!