Thursday, December 16, 2010

Giddy

Is it crazy that I get so giddy at the idea of Dennis coming home from work?  Or that I look forward to the weekend because he won't be working?  Even yesterday when he stayed home sick and was in bed most of the day, I was just so happy he was there.  Yes, I didn't see him very much, but his presence was greatly felt.  He just has a calming effect on me. When I'm having a bad day or super stressed, Dennis comes home and it all just melts away.  He is my Prozac for sure....and I'm completely addicted!

3 comments:

Life According to Kate said...

Not crazy at all!! I'm over the moon when Ryan comes home! I suppose that means we're happy with our choice of husbands, right? :) We're getting excited for Christmas! Everyone that sees your card on our refridgerator comments that Will and Colton look a lot alike. They're Singletons, for sure!

Laurie said...

I feel the same way about David, so if you're crazy, I'm crazy too!

Nancy Bergenske said...

Pretty sweet stuff there... are you angling for a really good Christmas present or what? :-)