Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookie Land

I'm up to my eyeballs in cookies!  I've been working on them since Friday night.  It started off pretty bad with all my new recipes not working out.  But then I started in on the tried and true and that has helped a lot.  I made 8 doz cookies this morning and I have another 8 doz to go.  I also have to frost 8 doz within the next 24 hours.  Then I will proceed to assemble platters.  That is to say if I don't add in another cookie in the meantime.  This is what I have so far:

1.  Chocolate Chip
2.  German Chocolate
3.  Cake Pops
4.  Lebkuchen
5.  Snickerdoodle
6.  Coconut Candy
7.  Caramels
8.  Sugar
9.  Sugar and Spice Coffee

3 comments:

Life According to Kate said...

You're amazing!! Kate and I just made a batch of sugar cookies (very oddly decorated since they were done by a two-year-old...) and I felt like that was an all-day project! How do you do it?!

Nancy Bergenske said...

You are a seriously the cookie queen! Hope you are enjoying it!! :-)

Crystal said...

First of all I'd like to say...don't forget my cookie platter :~D jk
I would love to see a picture of the finished product. Have fun :~)