Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Colton 3 Months


The day after Thanksgiving, Colton turned 3 months old! I think he weighs about 17 pounds now and has slept through the night 9 out of the last 10 nights! Completely shocking on all fronts! He is still really mellow, extremely happy, and an absolute morning boy. He has a beautiful voice and his favorite word right now is between "goooo" and "oooooo." And for the past few days, I've been trying to get him to sleep in his crib during his naps. He seems to do well, which is good since I think we may have him sleep there at night after Christmas.

Oh, my wonderful friend Nancy surprised me by stopping by this afternoon. We chatted for a bit and she read to Caitlin too. She also brought over an adorable outfit for Caitlin for her birthday and a scrapbooked framed photo of Colton....which is absolutely adorable!!!! Thank you again Nancy!!! You made my day!!

Don't you just LOVE it!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Its such a blessing to have great friends :)
Uh, no way is he 17lb! That would be crazy ha ha. There is something super sweet about a baby that is all smiles in the morning isn't there. When Liam wakes up he is so lovey. I love it :)