Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at our house....just the four of us. I made all the usual holiday fixing with some minor tweaks. We had turkey breast instead of a whole turkey, dried cranberries and pecans in my stuffing (Dennis gets oysters in his), and a new recipe for pumpkin cheesecake. It was a very yummy and I'm sorry that we've eaten all the leftovers already. Caitlin really liked the turkey and didn't mind eating it for the next few days.


We didn't go out for Black Friday this year for the first time in I can't remember how long. Dennis had to work, and bringing two kids to a packed mall probably wouldn't have been a great idea. So on Saturday I took Colton shopping. Since most of the deals we were interested in were 2 day sales, we scored without having to wait longer than 3 minutes in a line! Woo hoo!!!

No comments: