Monday, August 2, 2010

Tattoo, Avacado, and Insulin

Last Friday night, Dennis finally got his wave armband tattoo! He has been wanting it for quite sometime....at least 10 years I think. And they are right when they say once you start, it's hard to stop. Although, this is probably going to be the biggest tattoo on his body. I was kinda worried about what the final result would be, but I was EXTREMELY excited to see how it turned out. I really, really like it! It's so pretty! Not in a girlie way, but the colors are just awesome!




On Saturday, while I was at Target, Dennis discovered Caitlin quietly sitting in her carseat (it was in the livingroom). Knowing full well that Caitlin's usually up to something when she's quite, he peeked around and found her eating an avocado like an apple!!! When he approached her, she promptly gave him the pieces of skin and kept on munching away....and she ate the whole thing!!! The only thing Dennis said when I got home was, "Look at the pictures." Now I guess we'll be keeping the avocados out of reach for a while. Hehehe!

34 Weeks

Today I went for my NST and the baby is doing extremely well. He's super active which makes my stay very short. Unfortunately, I have been having sugar lows in the middle of the night so they were kinda concerned about them. Thus, I ended up at my doctor's office later this afternoon and an appointment with my nutritionist tomorrow. Sometime in the next day or two, I will be changing insulin.....this will now put me back up to 4 shots a day.....a total bummer. The new insulin will stay in my system for 24 hours and then I need to also inject short acting insulin before each meal. I'm really hoping this works.....at least I only have a few more weeks to go!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Tattoos are addictive. I love that she was eating it like an apple... I could! Love 'em! Hope all goes well over the next (last) few weeks ;-)