Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Itchy


Here I sit at the computer around 6am on Tuesday morning. I've literally been out of bed since around 4am and pretty much awake since 2:30am. Here lies my problem:

Early yesterday morning and more specifically last night after dinner, my hands and feet have become horribly itchy! So much so that once I start itching them, I just can't stop! I could literally itch them until they bleed!....and still probably continue. I took benedryl hoping that it would all go away, but I was greatly disappointed. At least it let me sleep for a few hours anyway. So here I am wondering what in the world is causing this horrible itchiness and how do I get rid of it! I haven't tried any new products or foods in quite some time. My new insulin seems to cause an all over itching if I was allergic to that and this is quite localized in my hands an feet. I'm calling the doctor as soon as it becomes a reasonable hour in hopes they can help. In the meantime, I can't sleep so I'm doing what ever I can to keep myself occupied so I don't scratch....thus, I blog. But then, even typing makes my fingers itch even more! Such a bizzare and annoying thing! I will keep y'all informed of any new findings!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Weird! Keep us posted (ha ha posted...sorry LOL)