Friday, July 30, 2010

Cravings



When I was pregnant with Caitlin I craved anything lime during the last few weeks. We're talking pulpy lime. I would actually muddle lime with a little sugar add ice and just a splash of water and then drink it down! Then I got hooked on lime popsicles, which I seriously could not eat enough of. So I've been wondering what would I crave this time around? And I think I know the answer....old fashion snow cones....the kinds with some crunch. It could be just an ice thing, but I just really want anything super cold and if it crunches...even better! Today I got a cherry ICEE from Burger King and it was soooo good! It got even better when I put it in the freezer for a few hours to get it crunchier! I actually took extra insulin just so that I could eat all I wanted....and it totally worked! Now it's the only thing I can think of! For the last few days I've been downing ice water in hopes that I can curb this craving, but I think the ICEE incident today has broken the floodgates. Wish me luck in not over indulging in this craving!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Sounds healthier than my chicken nugget craving LOL

Jenai said...

LOL... I'll never forget you calling me and declaring one McDonald's ice to be better than the branch near you... That made my week.