Friday, August 13, 2010

Cholestasis of Pregnancy


That is what I'm being treated for and what is causing my HORRIBLE itchiness!!!! Thankfully, I got the prescription yesterday afternoon that should stop me from being so itchy. I'm learning how to deal with it and not start the scratching process, but I really do hope the meds kick in REALLY soon! And because of this complication, it appears that Tater will be entering the world sometime within the next two weeks! My doctor said he will induce at 37 weeks but another doctor said 38. I have an appointment with my doc on Tuesday, so by that time we should know the approximate induction date. Therefore, we will be installing Tater's carseat this weekend and setting up the bassinet. He's going to be here so soon! I can't believe it!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenai said...

So his name is Tater??? ;)

Crystal said...

Woohoo how exciting! I can't wait to see him :)