Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Daredevil

Even the day after her stitches, Caitlin was back to her usual antics while I was trying not to have a heart attack! She just doesn't have any fear! On Sunday we went to a birthday party at a park and she was right there with the older girls climbing the structure and going down the slide like it was no big deal. Meanwhile, I'm trying to keep my cool and not bite all my fingernails off! Thankfully, daddy handles these situations beautifully!


Tonight Dennis held his fantasy football draft. Nine adults and two kids under two! And I believe Caitlin was willing to party all night long if they all had stayed. It always cracks me up when she's a crazy social butterfly! I'm sure she's going to sleep well tonight!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Sorry I missed it last night! David had a great time, and was sad he had to leave a little early. Next time!