Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Post of 2009


It's finally here. The last day of 2009. Woo hoo! I'm definitely looking forward to 2010. Today, I was planning on vacuuming, but I may just return some stuff to Target and Victoria's Secret. Apparently VS has changed their sizing since this last time I bought their undies and the mediums I thought would fit, are unfortunately a tad small.....very interesting. It kinda made me go Hmmmm because my a** is smaller now than it used to be when I wore them years ago. Blasted skinny fit models! Oh well. They may have cuter patterns in the "other" size.....hahaha.

I'm a bit peckish so I may see what I've got lying around in the fridge. Oh! I just remembered I have ONE chocolate, chocolate scone left! Woo hoo! And on the menu for tonight? SUSHI!!!! I've been very insistent on that so I hope it happens. Dennis just had sushi on Christmas so he's not really into it.....but I will prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: