Monday, December 7, 2009

And the results are in....


The cinnamon rolls were a huge hit today as well as the "Holiday Punch" I made for my staff meeting! I've made good progress on the craft front this evening. I borrowed a paper cutter and was able to cut out enough paper for 6 more scrapbooks and I finished putting one together too. So now I have 7 completed and 5 more waiting in the wings. I'm running out of paper so I may head to JoAnn's after work tomorrow. And if I can borrow the paper cutter again tomorrow night, I'll really be ahead!

Our new TV stand arrived today, so Dennis is currently putting it together. I'll have to post a pic once it's done.

It's off to bed now.....but after a few games of Bejeweled of course!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hope your crafting is going well! You can borrow the paper cutter any time!