Monday, December 28, 2009

Princess


Today the princess and I did laundry, grocery shopping, and made meatloaf with mashed potatoes and salad. Although, she had a complete meltdown while I was cooking dinner....head thrown back, arched back, and HUGE crocodile tears. I knew she just wanted me to stop everything and give in to her, but one little slip up like that and she'll remember it for the rest of her toddler years! I actually thought it was pretty funny because nothing was wrong with her. She just wanted ALL of my attention (apparently holding onto my leg wasn't working for her).

Tomorrow the heating guys are coming out to clean our ducks...or ducts rather....and we won't be able to use our heater for half a day. I'm hoping it will be warmish tomorrow. Then we are headed to the mall! Woo hoo!!!!!

No comments: