Monday, December 21, 2009

Laundry

Caitlin has been helping daddy "fold" laundry these last few weeks. She's really good at pulling all the stuff out. Now if only I can teach her to sort the laundry after she pulls it out! Dennis and I have two very different ways of folding laundry and I wonder which one Caitlin will develop. Dennis takes one thing from the pile and then folds it. I, on the other hand, need to sort it all into different piles first. Otherwise, it's too overwhelming for me. Bizarre, I know. Plus, everything is better when it's sorted into it's own place....M&M's, Skittles, trail mix, Crunch Berries, etc. Although, I'm much better with the Crunch Berries now. I would usually eat all the crunches then tackle the berries. But I've discovered if I don't look at whats on the spoon, I can eat them both at the same time. Hehehe.

Alright, Caitlin's down for her nap and I must look for an empty storage tub in the garage. Oh, and we watched TWO holiday movies last night. Caitlin picked out The Grinch Who Stole Christmas and then later Dennis and I watched Elf. I may end up having to watch Love Actually on my own....oh, well. :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute :-)
Hannah is big enough to put her own clothes away...yey! Acacia tries to put her clothes away, which ends up just adding up to my folding and her dragging stuff down the hall and me folding it again. LOL

Nancy Bergenske said...

You should try folding the laundry as you take it out of the dryer... I swear it has revolutionized my laundry life!