Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pigtails and Pork

Today was the day for first pigtails and first pulled pork. Dennis tried to give Caitlin pigtails last night, but my hair ties were WAY too big, so today we bought special ones for her. They turned out so cute and make her look extra grown up! And it was so much easier to put them in than I thought it was going to be. Although, Dennis was distracting her and I think that had a lot to do with it.



Caitlin also had pulled pork for the first time (out of the womb). We were having pulled pork sandwiches and I gave her some and she totally dug it! In fact, Dennis had to get the container out of the fridge so she wouldn't eat all of mine! She inhaled it! It reminded me of several dinners when I was pregnant with her.....hmmm, I wonder where she got that from? Hehehe.

Caitlin has also taken to standing up in her carseat so she can look at the people in the stores while we push the cart around. She does that at home too. In fact, she gets into all sorts of awkward positions in her carseat. The other day she played in it for 20 minutes! I'd love to get a video of it but every time she sees the camera she stops and heads straight for it. We definitely need to look into getting a new camcorder....one that isn't so big.

Well, it's off to convince Dennis to watch a holiday movie that isn't from the Die Hard set. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

If you guys like pulled pork you need to come visit NC. That is a NC famous dish. Have a great Christmas :-)
Oh and love the pigtails...I couldn't wait until I could put them in my girls hair. LOL