Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Productive Day


I'm pretty happy with what I accomplished today...considering I'm on vacation....hehehe. First Caitlin and I went to the mall and cashed in some of our gift cards for some really cool stuff including new cutting boards! Then we went and visited some friends and Caitlin really didn't want to stop playing with the Little People to take a nap. But mean mommy made her and she crashed as soon as we got home. While she napped, I swept (this wasn't just a quick sweep....I actually moved ALL the chairs our of the kitchen!) and then I steam mopped the floor. I'd never used it before and it was pretty darn cool! After the kitchen, I decided to vacuum out the Fit and clean all the dust from inside the doors so everything would be shiny blue again. Then I hosed down the outside and did a quick rub down. Unfortunately, I missed a few spots so I'll have to get them tomorrow. And since I was on a roll I was going to vacuum the house....but then Caitlin woke up and we just played instead.

I hope to get the vacuuming done tomorrow and to begin taking down the Christmas decorations. I'm not extremely motivated, so we'll see what happens. After all, all my DVR'd shows are calling my name!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Sounds like you got a lot done... you should head over to fb and see the pics of the Currier's new pet. He's cute. :-)