Sunday, June 28, 2009

First Camping Trip

This afternoon we got back from Caitlin's first camping trip! It was absolutely awesome! She did very, very well and was so happy the whole time. And because she was so happy, she didn't go to sleep until 9:30 and woke up at 5:30 because she didn't want to miss out on any of the fun! I took her out on the boat in her cute life jacket and she was totally chill and didn't mind it at all. She didn't even mind when I jumped in and left her with her Aunt Denny. My dad brought Dennis this ultra think foam pad so he was super cozy each night. It was pretty hot during the day so we ended up giving Caitlin a cool bath in the sink but she pooped, so that was the end of that. She loved playing with all her cousins....I have some really cute pictures of them.

I'll post more later.....I need to get ready for the first day of summer school tomorrow!


No comments: