Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Antibiotics to the Rescue!


Yup, it's pink eye! And, no, it's not strep throat. However, because I should have been feeling better by now, they gave me antibiotics. So hopefully in a day or two I should be feeling much, much better. I'm so excited!!!! I stayed home today which was a very good idea and I ended up taking an unexpected 2 hour nap while Caitlin napped herself. I was planning on just laying on the couch but the next thing I remember was the phone ringing and it was already 4pm!

Oooo, so Caitlin tried the combo of banana and avocado for lunch and she really liked it! She also tried golden kiwi which she devoured!

1 comment:

Life According to Kate said...

You deserve a break!!! Aren't babies the ones that are supposed to get sick? You're quite the mommy taking all the illnesses on for Caitlin! :) I tried the mesh feeder with Kate, and I think it's the coolest thing! She liked it, although she likes to bang it on her tray more than she likes to eat what's in it!