Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer is finally here!


Woo hoo! I made it through another school year!!!! And, even better, I will have a job next year! Last night the board finally approved me coming back next year. My job will be a little different because they are reducing my Title 1 from 60% to 50% and I'll be teaching 1st grade 20% which equals out to 1 day a week (Friday's). I don't know about GATE yet and I won't find out until the end of this month. But hey, even if I don't get an additional 10% to bring me back to what I normally teach at, I'm fine with that.....I have a job and that's what counts. I plan on going in next week to work on summer school stuff. I'm hoping I can get everything accomplished in two days so I can relax with Caitlin as much as possible. Tomorrow I think I might celebrate the first day of summer by staying in my PJ's all day!!!! That would be crazy!!!!

2 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I can't believe it's summer. I have been in such a state of chaos for so long... it will be nice to relax!

P.S. Caitlyn's hair is getting long!

Kris said...

It's about time!!!! I am sooooo ready for summer. Realizing I left stuff in my class fridge, I'm going back. No pjs all day for me. :(