Monday, June 8, 2009

It's Almost Over


School, that is!!!! Our last day is Thursday and then we get to Par-tay!!!! Actually, I get to prep for summer school and since I'm still breast feeding, no wild parties for me (tear).....sorry Kris. However, the absolutely wonderful news is that road construction season has begun, yuck, but there will be NO construction on my way to work this summer!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! You all know how I feel about road construction, so this is HUGE!!!!! I just hope that by writing this I don't jinx myself....that would be very, very bad. It's been years since I've driven to summer school without the curse words flying in my car during my commute. Although, this year I will definately have to curb the swearing (with or without construction) because I will be towing two wee ones with me to summer school everyday.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Ok, girl, like I said....two week grace period in November is a must! Schedule-shmedule.