Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding

On Saturday, we went to my cousin Jason's wedding. The whole family was ecstatic when he announced last Christmas that he proposed to Cyndi. It was a beautiful ceremony at a little church just outside of my hometown. The reception was so much fun especially since there were so many cousins there. At the last family wedding my cousin Amy and I had a blast! We ended up having a few too many margaritas....and let's just say the next morning was quite interesting. I really wish we were able to spend more time together with the cousins. Caitlin just loved crawling around with her cousin Kate. She also very much enjoyed dancing with her daddy and papa. My nana even joined in too! Caitlin was so awesome the whole time! She didn't even fuss when she got tired, she just cuddled into daddy's arms...how sweet!

While Caitlin was snuggling, I was out on the dance floor with all my other cousins. My super awesome Aunt Donna kept dragging us all out there and then she would disappear. Amy and I tried to find her and pull her out with us, but we could never find her when we tried. Then my cousin Leah was trying to get all us girls to go out to the Pub afterward, but I knew better. I knew I'd end up having a bit too much fun, especially if Amy was going. I kept on saying she was a bad influence on me, but as Leah pointed out, I was the common element in the "too much fun" issue.....and....I think she may be right. We ended up leaving a little after 8pm and Caitlin crashed out in the car shortly after we left. Thankfully, I had changed her into PJ's just before we left, so that was one less thing we had to do when we got home. We left for home early the next morning and Caitlin and I took a 2 1/2 hour nap (with daddy too) when we got back.....it was very nice.

Here are some photos:


Cyndi and Jason. The odd thing is that this is the only picture I have of the two of them. Crazy.


Sarah, Caitlin, and Uncle Bill. Uncle Bill says he's going to spoil Caitlin rotten. All I can say is that I'm sending him all the dentist bills! Haha.


Me and my man. Isn't he handsome! Surprisingly, it was definitely not halter dress weather that day AT ALL....oh well, I LOVE that dress anyway and I would have worn it even if it was snowing!


Ah, me and cousin Amy.....and my cousin Kari in the background. Put us girls in a room together (with or without refreshments) and you've got yourself a WILD time!


Caitlin's checking out her nana after she got her groove on. I don't think I've ever seen my nana dance before. It was pretty cute.


Papa and Caitlin getting jiggy with it!


I don't think I have one picture that shows Caitlin's entire dress or my dress! They were both so cute!


Who me? Cousin Bryn holding cousin Kate.


All us girls (Caitlin included) dancing to "I Will Survive."


Our sweet happy baby girl posing for a picture in the car on the way back home. Check out those teeth....and BLUE eyes!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I see some familiar faces in the crowd :-)

I love the picture of Caitlin in the car... her eyes are so blue.

(and I want to see the dresses too)

Life According to Kate said...

I so wish we had longer, but it was great fun to get to see Caitlin! She is such a sweet little lady, and I love her army crawl. That is quite the picture of Kate!! :)