Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Today I took Caitlin to school to help me prepare for summer school. Let's just say I got more accomplished during her hour nap than I did the other 5 hours I was there. I did put her in her stroller facing out for the first time. This worked rather well as I was able to feed her and afterward have her close enough to me for her to be happy and for me to be able to work. Unfortunately, I still have quite a bit to do and I'm not sure how I'm going to get it accomplished. I did bring home some homework that will help me out, but there is some writing stuff I need to look into. I also have copies to make, pencils to sharpen, rulers to find, a breakfast program to detangle, and that's only the beginning. I'm starting to wonder if it'll all get done!!!!! Aaahhhh!

3 comments:

Dentay said...

Maybe if you put down your Twilight book you'll find some free time. :-)

Nancy Bergenske said...

I have too much to finish too.... My recently cleaned hovel is now covered with piles of books/papers. What a mess! The bug with her one sock on and one sock off is just adorable!

shan said...

I see were gonna have another b-ball fan in the family!!! Can't wait to see you!!!