Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Such a big girl!



I had to remove Caitlin's play gym toys today because she keeps on rolling over and gets tangled up. Every time I tried to put her on her back, she just started to roll over again. She's becoming so squirrelly it just cracks me up. I put her to bed one way and she's turned completely sideways when I get her up the next morning!

Oh, it turns out that the girl at daycare had an allergic reaction to something and not chicken pox!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nancy Bergenske said...

1. C looks adorable rolling over... especially with the orange socks!
2. The coconut cupckes were de- lish! Thanks!
3. I am glad it wasn't chicken pox, either.... has she been immunized for that, btw?
4. I think you are FABULOUS at your job, and I completely value the work you do there. And, I know many others feel the same way I do.

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaawwwwww! I can NOT believe she is old enough to do that!!! Is it possible? And those cheeks, way too adorable!!! I wanna squeeze her through the computer!!!