Monday, March 23, 2009

New Ben and Jerry's!!!!


I just got an email (or rather "Chunk Mail") from Ben and Jerry's announcing new flavors!!!!! One is peanut butter cookie dough! So I marched right out to our local Safeway to buy some up. Sadly, they didn't have any new flavors! I drove hopefully around the corner to the little store only to be let down once again. Instead, I settled on an ice cream sandwich for Dennis and a coffee ice cream bar for me.....good, but definitely not Ben and Jerry's.

Caitlin slept so well last night! She only woke up twice and I'm really hoping tonight will be a repeat. For the past several days we have been giving her cereal and it seems that every day she eats more and more of it. Tonight she actually made sucking sounds while she was eating it.....super funny!

1 comment:

Jenai said...

That photo is a classic! LOL... :D

And, oh my GOSH... I soooooo want that new b&j!!! *drool*