Thursday, March 26, 2009

Open House


Caitlin made her first official appearance tonight at Open House. Normally, absolutely no one stops by my room. I just sit at my kidney shaped table anxiously awaiting the arrival of well........anyone. But no one so much as pops their head in. Tonight was a whole other story. Parents and students alike were all too excited to stop in and see cute little Caitlin Marie. Most of the time she was a happy little camper.....then she cried and fell asleep. Many of the kids walking by my room stopped and said "Hey, there's Mrs. Taylor's baby!" and not "Oh, there's Mrs. Taylor".....it was all about Caitlin.....and why shouldn't it be :) I should have taken a picture of her in her outfit, but silly me forgot and now she's sleeping soundly. I hope she'll sleep better than she has the last two nights.....it's like she's a newborn again. Brenda (my sister) thinks that she's probably going through a growth spurt since she's like a little barracuda every time she gets up to eat. Silly baby.

No comments: