Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sick Family


Aren't we so sad? I think Caitlin is the saddest. To tell the truth, it was so hard for me to not smile....I barely got this pout out. Thankfully, we are all feeling much better now. Caitlin tried sleeping in her bassinet again last night and it went pretty well.....and now she's taking a nap in her crib...woo hoo! Dennis got a new game this weekend, "Resident Evil 5," and he's trying to beat it this weekend. He was up until 4am playing it and has been in the theater room since 10am.....with occasional visits to the bathroom and a tiny break to eat lunch. Caitlin and I would watch him play, but I just can't stand zombies so I stay in the living room and catch up on my DVR shows. It's a win win for everybody!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

You don't really look that sad... I can see a glint in your eye! :-)