Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sinus Infection


Poor Dennis has a sinus infection! Last night he went to urgent care because he was still feeling horrible and couldn't get rid of his fever. The doc gave him antibiotics, so hopefully he will start to feel better soon. In the meantime, it's nothing but rest for him.....doctor's orders! :) I also to Caitlin to the doctor yesterday. She still has a horrible cough and is incredibly stuffed up. The doc said she could have this cold for up to 2 weeks! Oh my! The only way she can stay sleeping without coughing every 5 minutes is by sleeping with us. Needless to say, I haven't had very much sleep and my neck is a bit out of whack. Tonight she doesn't sound so phlegmy (don't you just love that word) but her voice is pretty darn horse. Poor baby girl.

Daycare is going pretty darn well. Today she actual ate an ounce of milk!....it was just dripped into her mouth, but still it's a step forward! Woo hoo! I'm hoping she'll realize that good things really can come from a bottle.

1 comment:

Jenai said...

Awwww... Poor "wah" sick family! Get well sooooooon!

Oh! And I think you called earlier but my phone has just one bar, so I'm charging it! Eep! (I usually don't allow it to go that low, hehehe)